I am a busy working mum looking for an after school care nanny for my 9 year old boy.
I need someone 4 days a week Monday to Thursday from till in our home in Kohimarama, Auckland. The position is vacant and looking for someone that can commit long term (at least 12 months) and be able to start immediately but this is negotiable.
The job requires:
1. After school pick up (Full driver's licence and own reliable transportation required)
2. Help with homework
3. Taking him to any after school activities or appointments
4. Supporting his learning through play
5. Cooking meals, preparing snacks
6. Some home help support will be required like occasional folding washing, vacuuming, tidying up
The ideal candidate will:
1. Have excellent communication skills (English)
2. Have experience with kids either your own, teaching or looking after your siblings, regular babysitting
3. Ideally have current first aid certificate
4. Have reliable, safe car and a clean drivers licence and clean police record,
5. Be non-smoker.
6. Be patient with kids, have a fun-loving attitude plus an ability to enforce rules in a firm and fair manner, responsible and reliable.
7. Have at least 2 references relevant work related references
During school holidays there is opportunity to do extra hours (up to 40 hours a week) if that fits.
Pay is negotiable and dependent on formal education (in relevant field), experience with kids or teaching and fit the the family.
If you think this is you, I'd love to hear from you.
When we need a babysitter
Age of children
About our family
Type of babysitter needed
Number of children
Preferred babysitting location
At the family
When you have contacted this user, here’s where your review will show up.